You are invited to attend Stacey Deering's Healthy Skin Workshop!
Join Stacey Deering, Holistic Nutritionist, in her kitchen as she prepares and shares easy to make meals and snacks that boost your skin's vitality and health. You will discover how to use whole foods as a way of maintaining a healthy and youthful appearance. Plus Gayle Kloster of Arbonne International will be giving a presentation on skin care.
Each person in attendance will receive a complimentary gift bag filled with natural skin care product samples from Arbonne, Stacey's delicious recipes and money saving coupons from Planet Organic.
One Night Only
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Stacey Deering's Kitchen
107 Tusslewood View NW
Calgary, AB T3L 2Y4
Refreshments will be served
Stacey Deering's Healthy Skin Workshop is all about...
- How whole foods can help you maintain a healthy and youthful appearance
- Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, an easy way to healthy glowing skin
- Fun & tasty food demonstrations on easy to make meals and snacks that boost your skin's health
- Looking great and feeling fantastic on the inside and out
- What nutrient dense foods are vital to skin health
- How diet can eliminate acne, rosacea, dermatitis and psoriasis
I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, April 30th!
Executive Area Manager
Arbonne International creates personal skincare and wellness products that are crafted with premium botanical ingredients and innovative scientific discovery. Delivering on the Company's commitment to pure, safe and beneficial products, Arbonne's personal care and nutrition formulas are vegan certified and adhere to a strict Purity and Safety Ingredient Policy.